English Department II
Tel.: +49 (0)221/470 4628
Fax: +49 (0)221/470 5045
Due to the coronavirus situation, there will be no regular office hours until further notice. Please contact us via email.
- Born and raised in New York City, New York
- Language practice and the development of English language presentation and communication strategies
- Degree in mathematics from Queens College, City University of New York.
- Diplôme de Langue, Alliance Française, Paris
Brief overview of work experience
- Since SS 2009 lecturer at Englisches Seminar II, Universität zu Köln. courses in language practice include Introductory and advanced language course, Translation and Mediation, Grammar, Rhetorics, Academic Writing and Language Awareness
- Lecturer for the management sector of the DIHK specialising in English communication seminars for executives
- Freelance translator and proofreader for WDR, Ullmann Verlag and University of Bonn among others.
- Actuary at Towers Perrin in New York specializing in pension plan consulting and valuation